By participating in media interviews and speaking at events and conferences across the country and around the world, we are helping to elevate the conversation about flu and flu prevention.
If you are a journalist, please visit our Media Resources webpage.
Radio & TV:
- Turn to 10: Fighting the Flu; January 21, 2020
- Your Carolina: Fighting The Flu; January 17, 2020
- Studio 814: “Not too late to vaccinate” Infectious disease doctor says flu shot is still helpful; January 16, 2020
- Fox 43 Morning News: Doctor, flu patient who spent time in critical care, speak out on dangers of the disease; January 16, 2020
- CT's The Hour: Norwalk student’s flu death inspires mother to raise awareness, December 1, 2019
- CNN: Most states make it difficult for children to get a flu shot, November 26, 2019
- KX News: Annual flu shot may help save your life, September 24, 2019
- Endless Thread, Boston NPR: Infectious, Part 2: The Flintstone Dilemma, May 3, 2019
- WUSA9 Washington DC: Family Turns Loss Into Fight Against The Flu, March 19, 2019
- NBC News New York: How the Flu Vaccine Is Made, February 26, 2019
- Chasing NJ with Bill Spadea, January 4, 2019
- NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt: Flu Alert, October 26, 2018
- WBRE: PA Live, Flu Update, October 15, 2018
- KGUN9: Tuscon Morning Blend, Reminder: The Flu is Serious and Unpredictable, October 10, 2018
- FOX25: KOKH Oklahoma, The Flu is Serious and Unpredictable, October 10, 2018
- WZAW: Deep Bench: Mother stresses importance of flu vaccine after losing young son to complications, October 10, 2018
- WHYY Radio: The Takeaway, 100 Years Later, We're Still Learning From Deadly Spanish Flu, September 20, 2018
- WCAU-PHI: NBC 10 News at 5, September 20, 2018
- KYM-AM Philadelphia: Flu Vaccine, September 20, 2018
- Mexican Television Station Interviews: Televisa, Milenio, TV Axteca, Camal 11 Polytechnical, September 19, 2018
If you are interested in interviewing one of our members or would like to arrange for a speaker at your next event or conference, please visit our Media Resources webpage, call 1-888-236-3358, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last reviewed: July 2020.