Helping Communities Stay in the Game
- Promote awareness and understanding of the serious nature of the flu;
- Offer resources to educate others about flu prevention; and
- Provide emotional support to families and communities who have experienced a loss from the flu.
- Learn more about Families Fighting Flu;
- Answer your questions about the flu and dispel common myths;
- Cope with a loss in your family or community due to the flu;
- Explore opportunities for you to become more involved with Families Fighting Flu, and join the flu prevention fight; and
- Share valuable tools and resources with your family, friends, school and community.
Thank you for your time and support of Families Fighting Flu. Together, we can remind families across this country that the flu is just as preventable as it is serious.
Chief Operating Officer