Families Fighting Flu (FFF) offers a wide variety of resources and materials you can use to increase influenza awareness and promote flu vaccination in your community.
- Learn more about the flu and other member families by visiting the FFF YouTube page. From here, you can:
- Watch member families share their stories.
- Access public service announcements and an animation produced by FFF that highlights the importance of flu prevention.
- Stay in-the-know on all things FFF! Sign-up to receive our newsletter, Fighting Influenza – Official News from Families Fighting Flu now!
Outreach — Awareness Campaign Resources
- Use the flu clinic locator to find a vaccine clinic near you.
- Send an e-card to friends and family to encourage them to get vaccinated.
- Hang our posters in your community to help increase awareness about the flu vaccine.
- We offer brochures, postcards, bookmarks, fact sheets and frequently asked questions, and a variety of posters for different audiences. Download or order these materials here.
- “Like” us on Facebook, and encourage your friends and family to “Like” FFF, too!
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet our posts to share important updates with your friends and family.
- Becoming an advocate is an easy way to stay informed about influenza. Together, we can educate others about the seriousness of influenza and the importance of annual flu vaccinations. To get involved, learn more here.
- FFF operates solely on donations from organizations and people like you who support our mission and share our goals. Online donations may be made here.
Alternatively, donations may be mailed by completing a mail-in contribution form and sending it along with a check or money order payable to “Families Fighting Flu, Inc.” to the address below. Donors are also encouraged to discuss match contributions with their employers. Matching contribution paperwork may be mailed to:
Families Fighting Flu, Inc.
4201 Wilson Blvd., #110-702
Arlington, VA 22203